Dear Valued Residents,
TMG is committed to protecting the health and safety of our employees and residents. We are one with the community in working toward the containment of the Coronavirus and preventing its further spread. That being said, we are stepping up our efforts as a preventative measure in-line with government agency recommendations. On March 18, 2020, we will be closing our doors to the public.
What This Means to You:
- While some of our employees will work remotely, the remainder of our in-office staff will remain working behind locked doors and in rotating hours to allow for appropriate social distancing. Please know that while some business practices will be adjusted, we will work toward assisting you without interruption in service as much as possible.
- Our main building doors will be open only for you to access the 24-hour drop box; if you have questions or concerns, our phone numbers will be listed on the front door and we will be able to assist you only by phone, text and email during our normal office hours. You may occasionally receive communication from our team in off hours as we may work flexible hours to accommodate current needs.
- Please continue to use your online tenant portal to make payments. If you do not have a portal and need assistance, please contact your Assistant Property Manager or our Relocation Department to set you up: 360-892-4000.
- If you have an upcoming move-in scheduled, we will reach out to you to coordinate a time to safely move you in while minimizing contact.
- If you are a current resident looking to move, we have new and advanced procedures in place to coordinate electronic showings and smart lock boxes to access homes safely and in small groups.
- You have already received communication from our Maintenance Department letting you know that we will start to reschedule all non-emergent services calls after 30 days, or when the situation warrants rescheduling.
- If you have a maintenance emergency, call 833-280-4371. Please be prepared to communicate in detail what you believe the emergency is and most importantly if there is someone ill in your household.
We wish to work together with you to prevent the spread of Coronavirus, and we kindly ask that you respect our requests and appreciate your support while we work to shield you, our employees, and the greater community from the virus during this time. Thank you and please know we are here to address any questions or concerns.
Stay safe, stay healthy,